Hey guys! I realize stumbling upon another travel blog can be overwhelming, so I created this page to highlight some of my most popular articles and travel resources.
But first, here’s a little more about me:
I grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona and graduated from The University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in economics in 2013. My eyes were first opened up to the world of travel when I studied abroad in Prague my junior year of college, so I decided to teach English in Korea immediately after I graduated beacuse I wanted to keep traveling. I started my first blog, The Hungry Partier, while living in Korea, which has enabled me to travel full-time and making a living online.
I have been to 101 countries since 2012, and I’m on a mission to visit every country on earth before turning 30. I’m also a single-handicap golfer, bizarre food eater, and I do handstands everywhere I visit. My ultimate goal with this blog is to inspire and encourage people to step out of their comfort zones and have maximal amounts of fun on the road.
The following are the most popular posts on my site. Hope you enjoy!
– How I Got Started with Traveling and Making a Living on the Road
– 25 Best Travel Tips I’ve Picked up from 80+ Countries
– How I Afford to Travel
– Why I’ve Eaten McDonald’s in 50+ Countries
– What’s in my Backpack? A Complete List
– A Lovely Day at Machu Picchu
– Skydiving in Melbourne, Australia
– Milford Sound Fjords in New Zealand
– Scuba Diving & Sunshine in Gili Islands, Indonesia
– Most Bizarre Foods I’ve Ever Eaten
– Scuba Diving in Vanuatu
– Attending the Olympics Games in Rio
– Eating McDonald’s in my 50th Country – Brail
– A Day in the Life of a Snapchatter
Feel free to ask me any questions below!